Contact me

2010 SKETCHBOOK (60 pages, black/white/tone, print run 100 copies)

Editions

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Red Sky Comics in Merced, July 17

To anyone who is going to be in vicinity of Merced, I would like to extend an invitation to come and hang out with me at "Red Sky Comics" in Merced on July 17 from 5-to-9PM. There is an Art Walk event happening at the same time, so the downtown should be very lively and fun.

At the signing there will be: my self-published 2010 sketchbook, "Robotika" and "Robotika: For A Few Rubles More" collections, as well as "Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard" #1 which featured a short story that I wrote and illustrated. Of course there will be other great comics all around :)

I will also bring my personal sketchbook and would love to met folks and talk about art, storytelling, comics, and whatever else comes to mind.

Red Sky website can be seen here: "RED SKY COMICS"

1 comment:

Dan said...

FYI, I posted this at the HI forum, in case any customers are local to you...